izeezi.com limited (“izeezi”, “is easy”, www.izeezi.com, “izeezi.com” or "we" in this policy or website(s)) has developed an innovative digital on demand print service for producing tailor made bespoke calendars, posters, stickers, apparel and other products.
We have developed this policy because we want you to feel confident about the privacy and security of your personal information. We are registered with the Information Commissioner under the Data Protection Act 1998.
What personal information do we collect about you, and when do we collect it?
We will ask you for information necessary to enable us to provide our service to you. We may ask you for information including your name, private/business address, contact telephone numbers, credit card details and email address. We may also ask you for other information that relates to the product you are using or ordering.
If you enter into any of our competitions or promotions, we may ask for information about you, which will be made clear at the time you enter. We will also inform you of the purposes for which the information you provide may be used. We offering gifting and wish list services which will entail making others aware of your requests and we ask you make them aware of such in advance
We collect information from visitors to our websites to help us to make improvements to the websites and to the services we make available. We know, for instance, how many visitors there are to each website, when they visited, for how long and to which areas of our website they went. We may share this information with our advertisers and to other companies which offer their goods or services on our websites. It helps to show these organisations how effective our websites are as sales channels for their products. You or any other individual cannot be identified from the information we share as the data is aggregated and anonymised.
We do not use this information to:
- identify individuals visiting our website; or
- analyse your visits to any other websites (except that we do track you if you go to websites carrying our banner, but we do not identify personal details while we do this); or
- track any Internet searches which you may make while on our website.
What personal information do we collect about you from other companies and organisations?
We may receive personal information about you from other companies and organisations (for example, football clubs with whom we have entered into an agreement to market or provide our range of products) and we rely on these third parties to obtain your consent for us to use this information.
We may make enquiries about our customers for credit reference purposes or obtain information from third parties to prevent fraud or credit card loss.
Do we share your personal information with anyone else?
We will share your information as follows:
- We use other companies to provide services to you or to provide services to us, including our print on demand print fulfillers and direct to garment printer fulfillers who will print and mail to you your product. To enable them to do this, we may need to share your personal information with them. When we do so, these companies are required to act in accordance with the instructions we give them and they must meet the requirements of the Data Protection Act to keep the information secure.
- We may provide information, in response to properly made requests, for the purposes of the prevention and detection of crime, and the apprehension or prosecution of offenders. We also provide information when required to do so by law, for example under a court order, or in response to a request of a competent authority.
- We may transfer your personal data to our group companies from time to time or to a purchaser of all or part of our business in connection with that business.
How can I find out what personal information izeezi holds about me?
If you want specific information please tell us and give us any relevant information to enable us to locate the information about you because this will speed up our reply. We may be able to provide the specific information you want without you having to make a formal request. You can make a formal request if you want to know what personal information we hold about you. In this case, please put your request in writing and send it to us enclosing a cheque for the administration fee of £10 made payable to us at the correspondence address on this website.
Changing the personal information izeezi holds
If the information we hold about you is inaccurate, please let us know and we will make the necessary amendments and confirm that these have been made.
How do we protect your personal information?
We take appropriate organisational and technical security measures to protect your data against unauthorised disclosure or processing.
A "cookie" is a text file which may be allocated by our server to your personal computer (PC) when you visit our website. If you want to know more about cookies please go to www.allaboutcookies.orgwhich explains how cookies work and how you can manage their use. We may use "cookies" to collect information from visitors to our websites and registered customers.
Are third party sites covered by this policy?